The USAPMTIAA through its general fund announces the availability of 2 student grants for incoming Freshmen taking up BS in Medical Laboratory Science for the schoolyear 2019-2020. Each scholar will receive a $2,500 fund to cover tuition and miscellaneous fees as well as book and personal allowances for the first and second semesters of SY 2019-2020. The grant is renewable every year and is dependent on the scholar’s performance and availability of funds.
The following are the steps to apply for the scholarships:
- Make sure you meet the requirements, namely: currently enrolled or has a strong desire to enroll to the BS in Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) program of the College of Health and Allied Medical Professions
- Download the application from this website. Please click on this link to download.
- Fill up the application form.
- Attach your Personal Statement.
- Attach a Colored Photograph (high school graduation photograph preferably)
- Have your application endorsed by the Academic Supervisor of the MLS program (Mr. Jose Perez).
- Email your application form, personal statement and photograph to Dr. Marlon Torrento (USAPMTIAA Board Member) at email@example.com.
The deadline for application is on May 15, 2019. Two recipients will be chosen and will be notified on May 30, 2019. The scholars who have already enrolled in the MLS program will be refunded the cost of their enrollment.